Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's All About Wes!

Happy Fathers Day to those daddy's out there.  It's always about Wes but today was ok for that.  For Mothers Day I had to make dinner.  Wes makes dinner every Sunday so I thought we cannot break tradition today.  He made it.  I really have a great husband. That man makes me laugh.  Sometimes I give him the Attitude but inside I am busting up. (someone has to be the adult in our house!)  I can honestly say he is my best friend, without being cheesy.  I would rather be with him than anyone else.  Here are some pics of the day.

The Great Father's Day Tradition:  Tackle Dad

We had a great surprise for Father's Day.  My dad and mom showed up Saturday night and spent the night and part of today with us.  What a great present for us!  We mailed his card to Montana!  Oh well.

Abigail getting a horsie ride on Grandpa. 
We had a great day!  Thanks to Grandpa for spending it with us.  And thanks to Wes for being a great, fun dad.  We love you!
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment