My summer finally started! We left the 30th of June to head to Provo to spend the Fourth. It is a Jenkins major family holiday. The whole family comes and we just party all weekend. We shop (to Wes' chagrine!), we eat (lots of Q's), play tons of games (thanks to Uncle Jud), have sleepovers (good when they go, bad when they stay), run the 10K (Parker and I placed in age divisions), go to the parade (major highlight), then watch the fireworks on the hill and the neighbors. We also go to Riverton to go to the parade there and have a barbecue and do fireworks with our surrogate family, The Spencers. It takes me back to when the boys were little and we lived next door. I miss those days. Well, being so busy while there I forgot to take my camera to the 2 parades we went to and to other things we did. I did have it with us when we went tubing on Utah Lake with Uncle Jud. We had a blast!!!!! Some of these pictures you need to click on and then bring them in. They are classic. He are the highlights:

We just look good.
This is Jud (you can't see) my rear end and Chase coming on top of me.
We look like aliens but the goggles helped because it was so windy and the water was spraying.
the other pictures wouldn't load. Angie I will send you some of Kate.
SIGNS OF BEING IN THE CAR TOO LONG
From Provo the kids and I went on to Montana to spend more than a week. Chase is my copilot and when he is awake there is no way I would get drowsy. He makes me laugh! Plus he is constantly changing the music and telling the other kids to be quiet so he can hear. Welcome to my life! I cannot wait till he is a father! We got to spend a couple of days with my brother who lives there. He works during the week somewhere else so we were lucky he took a day off and spent it with us. Here are some things we got to do with him and his family:
My very cool brother
Qing after the ride
She has no fear
Playing rock band
Riding with Grandpa
Volleyball in the Meadow
Parkers new ipod
At another parade. It was Awesome!
We had a great time with them all. We wish we could see them more often but having something to look forward to every summer keeps me going. Thanks to Milo, Suzy, Andre, Alex, Connor and Roxy for a great time! We love you guys!!!
Getting ready for the nightly movie or viewing of Monk
Can't beat Montana Rain!
I have many, many more pictures. As one of my friends call it, this is my happy place. Ever since I was a little girl travelling to family reunions in Washington, I have had a huge love for Montana. I am so proud of my brother of having a dream and making the sacrifices to live it. And I am so glad my parents followed suit so now we can go there every summer. I am slowly converting Wes to the idea. I think he just knows thats how it is going to be. I love him for letting me go.
It looks like you guys are all having tons of fun!! Montana is so beautiful! We miss you.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of the outing to Montana. Your parent look happy and well. I am sure they love having you visit and it is definately a breat from the summer heat of St. George. Play Hard, but be safe LOL Jade
ReplyDelete