We had a family party one night. We went swimming at Grandmas condo then had cake and ice cream at home. The next day she had a friend party. She wanted to go bowling so thats what we did. It was so funny! Those girls really took it seriously. There was major form. Mallory ended up winning, she was the only one to make a strike. Also, there is this boy in our ward that graduated this year that works at the bowling alley. He walked in to talk to the main guy and all the girls went running over there, squealing and being totally girly. He was so nice to them and high fived them all. His boss just looked at him. It was great.
So finally her birthday is over. It's always the longest but she is the sweetest thing. We love her!



I can't believe she is 9 already! I can remember when you had her! I remember our family used to always hold her during church! What a cute girl!
ReplyDelete