Mallory came into our room the other night and was scared. She was hearing a noise under her bed. We told her it was nothing and to go back to bed. She talked her dad into coming in and checking it out. While he was patiently checking under and around her bed, Mallorys stomach growled. She panicked and said, "What's that?!" Wes said, "It's your stomach! That is what you are hearing!" He came back to bed and she went right back to sleep. I hope she marries a very patient, very loving, very big strong man.
Basketball season is in full swing. All are doing good. Mallory's team is actually improving. Parker's Snow Canyon team is doing great and Chase's freshman team hopefully is going to do better.
Sunday we had a big milestone in our family. Chase finally received his last merit badge, yea!!!!!!! He can now get his drivers permit. I have been letting him drive home from church every Sunday as a teaser. Now he has to get that Eagle before he can get a drivers license. Heaven help us.
Parker also received a merit badge.
I will try to do better. I haven't even been taking pictures like I normally do. Oh, and Happy Birthday to my awesome nephew Zach!



No comments:
Post a Comment