Grandma and Grandpa Jenkins
STUCK!
SCIENCE PROJECT
Getting chewed out! Loves having his dad as coach.
7th grade Border League Champs
Mallory running track
Grandma playing Mario Kart
The Little Cuz'ns on Easter
Big Cuz'ns on Easter
Chases' outfit for school
The Dancers
My Prettys Girls
Kindergarten Graduation. She is a teacher. Look closer at her nylons.
Funny story. Sewer pipe is broken and fills with roots. Found this out quite a while ago. Well it was not getting fixed because we are too busy these days. I got a wild hair Friday and decided to take it on. This is me digging a 6 ft hole. My retired neighbor came out of his house and saw what I was doing early on. He said," you know you are the crazy lady of the neighborhood." I would go with that. He has been in on a few of my wild hair things.
Construction on my house. Looking from back door. The right wall will be gone the left will be double french doors. Through the wall is a storage room. there will be another wall and door then the back is an extension of our bedroom.
Thanks for hanging in there and catching up. I will try to do better now that school is getting out. I am in such a need for a break. No homework. No schedules.



I LOVED all the pictures! I don't know how you do it all! You inspire me!
ReplyDeleteAnd that is so cool that you are adding on to your house!