After dinner Mallory was showing us her pushups she has been practicing. Then Grandpa showed us his skills. I think the kids were speechless. It was Awesome!
The Master Hunter was at it again. Here is the latest catch. Another gopher.
We were sitting at the dinner table last night and Abigail came out dressed like this and announced that she was wearing this to school today. I said, "I think not!"
I do not know where she comes up with these things. She is scary!
The other day he class went to the Jubilee of Trees. They got to see Santa while they were there and tell him what they wanted. Get this... she asked for Netflix?!!!!!!!!
Today they got to have their Thanksgiving feast at school. The whole first grade did it all at the same time. Abigail got to be a pilgrim. She made a cute one!
Happy Pre Thanksgiving to all!



No comments:
Post a Comment