I really do not have any recent things going on so I will try once more to do the entry I tried 2 other times to do. We went camping for one night. It was cold that night. This was last month by the way. We had a four day weekend and the kids said they had not been camping in a long time. Wes gave them one night. That was fine with me. When we got there it was about dark and the boys wanted to go hike this big mountain. We sent them off and then I realized the had all the delicious tin foil dinner I had made. Wes was not happy to say the least. So I suggested we feast on some Smores. I love them!! and now they make these big campfire marshmallows. It is like a meal. Well the boys made it back and we had a delicious dinner and then had smores again! Then we had them for breakfast! I love camping! We also had oatmeal for Wes.
NOW THAT'S A SMORE!
When we got back I let Wes help me finish painting our room. We did get it done and he did good!
A while back Chase had his last Cross Country meet. Just a few pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment