Tuesday, September 7, 2010

US Open!!!!

Not much has been happening lately with the fam, just the same old.  But Tennis has been on and I have been watching it 24/7.  I am the worst player.  I like to play but it is not fun for the person on the other side of the net.  But I sure like to watch it.  Especially the big tournaments!  I always feel a let down when they are over.  It's like watching the Olympics.  Major high for two weeks.  You always know what is on.

Chase and Parker did great in their meet today.  Parker took fourth out of 30 kids.  Chase took 18th.  4th on his team.  Mallory is Mallory, she just does what she is told (for the most part).  Abigail's teacher in school strategically placed her seat so she could put some irritating kid in his place.  I guess thats positive.

I thought I would just throw on some pictures of events I didn't post.
Wes asleep while boating with friends.  hee hee

                                                               Hiking the Narrows with friends  
                                                                          Very cool trip 
                                                                  She took this of herself 
                                                                                    
Hopefully this next week might bring something different.  I just need to remember my camera.  Go Nadal!!!!!!!        

No comments:

Post a Comment