Chase turned 15 on November 3rd. I can't believe he is that old. It kind of made me sad in a way. The next 4 years are going to fly by and then it will all change. I guess I better try to enjoy every moment I can.
We started the day by waking him up with waffles and a candle.
Every year I take him a cake to school to share with his friends at lunch.
Our Family Party
Then on Friday night he had a party with his friends. Wes tried to control the situation with making Chase make a list of who was coming and what they were going to do. Well we ended up having around 30 kids here. According to Wes half were not on the list. We put the outside stove in the middle of the lawn and did smores and roasted starbursts. We had loud music, jumping on the trampoline, playing basketball out front, Chase's new bean bag toss game, stuff for nachos, guitar hero in the garage and finally movie blaring in the house. They seemed like they were having a good time. He really does have a good group of friends.
During the week, the girls had a dance recital. Just some shots of them before.
Well, on to the next week!



No comments:
Post a Comment