Sunday, November 21, 2010

Elmer's Glue

This week must have been really boring or really busy.  I downloaded what was on my camera for the week and only had two pictures.  I can't tell if that is good or bad.  Well, my sweet daughter came home from kindergarten early one day.  Even earlier than the "early out" that was happening that day.  She brought the work she didn't do in class and did it at home.  I have to hand it to her, she did a great job.  Nice coloring, matched the right letter and when she couldn't find what she had cut out she improvised by writing them on.  She cut it out perfectly,  and then GLUED it to the wall in her room!
She was so proud of herself.  I felt bad that I had to tell her that was probably not the best place to glue it.  She felt bad...     I left it there. 

Parker left for school one morning this week and I walked him to the door.  This was the scene that greeted me.
without flash
                                                                               with flash
This is one of those scenes when you go "WOW, I live in a beautiful place, Heavenly Father is real and the Gospel is true!"  I just wish I knew how to really work my camera so I could truly capture the scene.

I had the opportunity to take Mallory and her friend to go see Harry Potter on Friday.  We had school until 1:15 that day.  (I subbed)  So we booked it out of there immediately afterword.  Mallory and her friend came running down the hall they were so excited.  My sister got us tickets in Mesquite with her and her boys for 1:00 her time.  We flew there and go there just as it started.  whew!  We loved it!  Mallory was so excited she got to see it before her brothers.  Usually it's the other way around.  Anyways, we thought it was great and can't wait to see it again!

Everyone, have a great Thanksgiving holiday!  Hopefully I will have some memorable pictures to share about ours.  Remember, you all have something to be grateful for.  We have a great family, we all have great friends, we have jobs that pay the bills and the gospel in our life.  What more is there?
                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment