Thursday, December 23, 2010

Catch up

The rain has stopped and we have seen the sun.  It still exists!  Here are some catch up pictures I thought you all might like to see.  Mallory and Abigail had a dance performance.  Their teacher is in the Dance Company at the high school and they had their winter performance.  These little girls get to do their dances.  The crowd loves it.
Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer

Aren't they cute!

Mallory and her friends.

Abigail and her friends.

The Jenkins Family Christmas party was this last weekend.  Her are some shots.
                                                                                  
Anna's talent.
The Pinata!

We had a great time despite the rain.  We played the Wii, played ping pong, ate food and swam in the pool.  Now on to Christmas.  Hope everyone is ready.  I think I finally am.!  Check back to see the chaos.                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas!!! I was so excited to see your family's Christmas card at my parents house, and I can't believe how big your kids are. It's good to see the going ons of the Jenkins family. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed the sunshine after the rain!

    ReplyDelete