Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Whoville Day!!

There is a phenomenon in the elementary schools.  Its Dr. Seuss week.  They get to dress crazy all week and then the favorite.  Whoville Day.  This year I had the opportunity to do my friends two daughters' hair.  Needless to say, Wes went to work early that day.  I thought it was great!  Here is the result...

An hour after Abigail got to school she was calling me because she had a headache.  I told she only had like 20 more minutes.  She said she couldn't make it.  I was on my way home from the gym so I stopped and took her hair out.  Nice waste of time.
Abigail catching up on the news.

Parker had his first soccer game of the this season and with this new combined team.  They are playing in the U15 league and Parker is only 12.  He is playing 2 leagues up now.  But the other teams are new so they think we will be able to compete.  Hope its a good year.

                     He loves having his name on his jersey.  Thats the best part he says.      

Chase decided he was going to try track.  And Mallory is excited for softball season to start.  Abigail is starting swimming lessons again.  She can't wait!  She loves it.  Oh! a couple of Abigail funnies... for Whoville day Mallory was putting on a pair of Abigails tights.  Mallory freaked because she found a sucker stick stuck to the inside of the tights.  Abigail turned and said, "Maybe thats why is was itchy."  Mallory just rolled her eyes and I died laughing.  Also, yesterday Wes got put in the bishopric.  As he was walking up to the stand after he was sustained, Abigail turned to me and asked, " Is he the prophet?" You just have to love kids.  It took 3 times of explaining what happened to her for her to get it.  It was funny.
Just to end with a classic picture.  These are the happy spectators.



                                                                       

1 comment: